1. To set up a pharmaceutical manufacturing plant within the Royal Kingdom of Bhutan, wherein various pharmaceutical formulations in the form of liquid formulations shall be manufactured to meet the health care needs of Bhutan and also the countries to which the products shall be exported.
2. To decrease the dependence of Bhutan on imported medicines and thereby save valuable foreign exchange that can be diverted for other purposes.
3. To enable utilization of the abundant natural and manmade resources of Bhutan in a productive and profitable manner for betterment of health of the people of Bhutan.
4. To create employment opportunities for the people of Bhutan.
5. To enable exports of high quality pharmaceutical products from Bhutan and thereby garner valuable foreign exchange and more importantly, put country on the global list of pharmaceuticals exporters.